Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Perchance neglected

How strange is my perception?

I interpret so many things wrongfully.
I imagine things in a way, but I have no true way of knowing if they are truthful.

Just because events do not unfold as I would imagine they should unfold it does not mean that the facts are different.
I guess, it means the explanation of these facts is just different.

To feed my self with pointless explanations of why some action or inaction are carried out just makes me give in to fear. 

So I feel neglected, but am I really being neglected?
I feel that I get no attention, but how much attention do I usually need?
How much attention do I usually give?

Am I neglecting someone?
Is someone neglecting me?

Sometimes, I wish I could not feel these things and just be well.
Perchance I am not neglected but I am just too dependent!

I do not want to be dependent!

No comments: