Monday, August 27, 2012

This one goes out to the one I love

Somewhere, not close to me, the one I love sleeps.
I wish her well, as I always have.
To love is just that, to do what it takes to ensure that the loved one is well.

I believe she is well.
I want to believe that both of us are.
We are passionate people with different takes on life.
Different educations.
Different languages.
Different points of view.

Sometimes it is not easy to come across on the bridge of understanding.
Perchance to stop and listen and understand what the other one is  saying.
Funny it seems, that the other one sometimes wants something without saying what it is.
Funny it is, when you realize what it is and you make it happen.

"It is difficult to answer, when you don't understand the question"

The question here is, what is the question.
How do you solve a puzzle of relationship.
What is the most important fact?
Living according to society.
Being together.
Building a life together based on each-others strengths and desires.

I am a dreamer.
I have strength of seven suns, compromised by the weakness of fearing the unknown.
Trust is the main.
But trust is fed by actions that reinforce it.

Belief is the bridge that will bring the lovers together.
Belief in each other
Belief that even in darkness, the other one is still there waiting for you to arrive.
Belief that no matter where you go, the other one will find you, because you are meant to be together.
Belief that it is, because it is.

Wherever you are my love, on this dream of yours.
No, but this, it is easier to give up than to keep on going.
It is the inner faith that guides me and it will be your acceptance that will be my safe haven.
Until I reach you, I can only keep doing my journey one day at a a time.

About weakness, it is not weak the one who shows his emotion, but the one who carries it, because he is holding something that is undermining is soul.
It is better to be truthful, than to cover the lie.
It is better to say what needs to be said, than to perpetuate the deception.
It is better to accept the truth than to conform to the silence.

"We are such stuff as dreams are made off"

There is no better moment than now to wake up and build the reality.
We have found each other.
The emotion is the strength.
It is the power of the engine of motivation that will drive me to you.
If I let the evil emotions to consume me, it will also be the malfunctions that will make me vessel unable to travel.

The journey to you, continues, while you keep the lighthouse shining light upon my path.


Wherever you maybe.
This one goes to you, my love.






No comments: