Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hope has a place

It begins with a dream.
It is good to dream.
Perchance to ambition. New prospects for life.
The funny thing about hope is that is always with you.
Wherever you go, you hope that something might happen.
You have expectations. Always, even when we say we have no expectations, that is a negative expectation to hope for.
So, hope has a place. But hope feeds on belief. Belief comes from within.
It is the gut feeling that allows everyone to be a winner at least once.
And everyone is allowed to win.
Once at least.
I have had my share of victories.
But I have also had my share of disbelieves.
Come to think about it, I do not know so well, how to reach a state of pure belief.
And how I want to believe...
First of all in me.
Last of all in me.
If I believe
If I make myself achieve
All will be possible.
So hope has a place.
Hope must be the spark to motivate the strongest power that will bring me far.
What do I want?
Happiness!
How can I get it?
In me.

Through belief!

No comments: