Friday, August 17, 2012

Breathe

Breathe in
Breathe out

I know that my breath will be part of the solution to help me overcome the virus of fear that lives in me.

If I don't do something about this, it will kill me hopes and dreams.

I have no reason to be afraid, but I fear.

How do you kill the bugs that are in your brain and give a bad feeling to the stomach. 

I so deseperately want to believe that I can shake this feeling of frustration that attacks me and prevents me to do what I need to do.

I have a masters that I need to focus.
I need to read texts for the classes that I will teach
I need to be focused at my work 

So many things that are so interesting, that can bring me to new plateaus. I WANT TO KILL THIS PARALISING FEAR.

So I should breathe until the extra O2 just feels me up with a sense of confidence about me.
I know that I can do it.
I know that I will do it.

I am good.
So, my goodself, just breathe!

No comments: