Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The harshest place on earth


 
The harshest place on earth is in the mind,
the lightest place on earth is in the heart.
 
 
I have no doubt that during the past few months, exception made to my time in Croatia, I have been living my own personal hell, carried by my own demons.
These demons live inside my head, they are in my mind, they feed me with wrong vibes and feelings about the reality.
They are just affecting my perception, imparing me to perform normally.
 
 
I see evil where there is no evil
I see unhappiness where there is a route for happiness.
I am obsessed where i should be light.
 
Everyday has been a battle of the feelings.
I imagine what I think is real
I forget to tap into my heart, where the true joy of being alive is.
 
I surrender now to the fact that I have no control in my life except to be who I am.
I accept the person that I am.
I have unique qualities that make me a remarkable human being.
 
Everyone has the chance to be remarkable in their own way.
It is hell to live according to other people's expectations.
 
My own expectation should be to live without expectations and still perform the best I can possibly do.
 
I will keep on giving myself to the world.
I can be beautiful if I see myself beautiful.


 
 
 
 
 


No comments: